Unlimited access to the Nanogirl's Lab STEM superhero training programme, with over 50 hands-on STEM projects and challenges designed to help your child to build future-critical STEM skills.
With ten different superpowers and over 50 superhero training sessions to explore, your Nanogirl's Lab Superpass will engage your child in purposeful play and STEM learning for hours, with activities that use only common craft supplies found around the house.
Every superhero training session includes a short instructional video from Nanogirl and a superpower worksheet for your child, plus a Grown-Up's Guide cheat sheet to help you sound like an expert when the “but why” questions come.
Your Nanogirl's Lab Superpass is valid for 12 months.
- Printable worksheet for your kids to follow
- Parent Pack - our famous cheat sheet, making it easy for you to engage in your child's learning journey.
- Live webinars with world-renowned science educator Dr Michelle Dickinson giving you the chance to ask questions.
- Access to the subscriber-only private Nanogirl's Lab Facebook Community group, connecting you with other parents of science superheroes-in-training around the world.
Optional add-on - Nanogirl's Lab Superhero Training Kit (+$39.99 + shipping)
Everything you need to complete the first five Nanogirl's Lab superhero training sessions (the Superpower of Flight). While all of our experiments are designed to only use craft items from around the house, we know that sometimes life can get busy and finding a piece of string can be harder than it seems! That’s why we offer all of the core materials you'll need to complete the first five superhero training sessions (the Superpower of Flight), beautifully packaged and delivered to your superhero-in-training in one box to help them begin their adventure!
*The Nanogirl's Lab Superhero Training Kit is currently available in New Zealand and Australia only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.